The blog space for Caregiving Northwest, a Lewy Body Dementia Caregiver Support Group. At no time will meeting content be discussed or attendee names revealed.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It's a Whole New Year.

I hope everyone had a manageable holiday season.  Sometimes this can be the hardest time of the year if your family isn't what it once was.  In the New Year, I wish all of you more abundance, patience, and assistance!

Our support groups are still going strong.  Make it part of your New Year's resolutions to get yourself the support you need through going to group.  You wouldn't believe the information, comfort, and friendship we all share that's waiting for you. 

To those current members of my groups, I'm so glad to have had the chance to get to know you and share your lives, and I look forward to more of it!

Seattle group in January is Monday, the13th at 10am.
Everett group in January is Friday, the 10th at 10am.

No comments:

Post a Comment