The blog space for Caregiving Northwest, a Lewy Body Dementia Caregiver Support Group. At no time will meeting content be discussed or attendee names revealed.

Friday, October 25, 2013

Tricky November.

It has been pointed out to me re: the Everett group, that the second Friday in November is actually the 8th since the 1st is on Friday.  Please note the group has decided to hold group on November 15th anyway.  Those of you who, like me, didn't even look at the calendar and realize this, go on about your business!

However, that said, I also have Jury duty starting November 4th, and while I hope I am not chosen, this could affect the meetings.  I will keep the site updated about this.

Seattle meeting is November 11, 10-11:30.

Everett meeting is November 15, 10-11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment