The blog space for Caregiving Northwest, a Lewy Body Dementia Caregiver Support Group. At no time will meeting content be discussed or attendee names revealed.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Second Meeting.

Hello everyone, I'm so looking forward to our first group meeting!  My intention had always been to have the group on the 25th and assess what future times/weeks worked for everyone who wanted to keep attending, instead of arbitrarily setting a time or week.  The day will always be Monday, it's just a question of morning or evening, and which week of the month.

It's been brought to my attention that there is demand for a morning meeting, so I have reserved my meeting space for a second group on Monday, April 15th from 10am to 12pm in an effort to see if that might serve everyone's needs better. 

If you are unable to make it to the evening meeting on the 25th, I hope you're able to come to our second meeting.  I hope this will turn out to be a helpful and supportive group for as many people as possible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment